Carroll County NH
95 Water Village Road, Ossipee, NH 03864
Inmate Telephone and Commissary
Collect call telephones are installed in all dayrooms for inmate use.  In order to establish this account for an inmate you can call 1-800-844-6591 or if calling from a mobile device 972-734-1111 or you may visit Securus at

You may deposit money for an inmate’s phone account or commissary account at the Carroll County Department of Corrections by using the kiosk machine located in the lobby.  The kiosk machine currently accepts Cash and Credit Cards . To place money on an inmates account via credit card at a remote location you may go to website